Mark Mix, president of National Right to Work, explains President Obama’s Big Labor Paybacks
The Daily Caller has the complete story:
After Big Labor spent nearly $1 billion to get President Obama and his forced-unionism allies elected in 2008, Obama did not disappoint.
Here is a breakdown of the top 10 most outrageous Big Labor paybacks of the Obama administration:
1. Hiding union boss expenditures.
2. Neutering the watchdog.
3. Fox guarding the henhouse.
4. Throwing away election ballots.
5. Ambushing workers.
6. Compelling employers to promote unionism.
7. Persecuting job providers.
8. Constitution out on “recess.”
9. Runaway (unionism) train.
10. Obamacare(s) for union bosses.