Copyright 2014, The National Institute for Labor Relations Research
Thanks for Visiting NILRR.org
Thanks for dropping by!
Feel free to join the discussion by leaving comments, and stay updated by subscribing to the RSS feed.
### Instructions and Information
* Read William Ruggle’s Labor Day editorial on the Right to Work.
* Read the Right to Work Question and Answer sheet.
* Download and print out the four-page scholarship application. If you cannot download the application, please email us at
* Return the stapled, completed application, along with essay and current transcript to:
> William B. Ruggles Scholarship Selection Committee
> National Institute for Labor Relations Research
> 5211 Port Royal Road, Suite 510
> Springfield, VA 22151
### Scholarship Winners
* 2008: Valerie Bischoff
* 2009: update pending
* 2010: update pending
* 2011: currently accepting applications
|Right to Work Editorial.pdf||46.4 KB|
|The Right to Work Principle.pdf||39.2 KB|
|Ruggles Scholarship App.pdf||78 KB|